The Session Catalog for this year’s edition is already available and, after reviewing the variety of topics and sessions, our team put together our top picks to offer you a curated version of the Catalog.
This is our list of recommended In Person and On Air sessions for NetSuite CX and eCommerce customers.
In Person SuiteWorld 2022 Catalog Picks
If you are also attending the event in Las Vegas, don’t miss the following sessions in which you for sure will find one of our team members.
- Add Intelligent Item Recommendations to NetSuite CRM and SuiteCommerce: great session to learn how to increase customer lifetime value. As NetSuite states “Join this session to learn how NetSuite uses machine learning to provide intelligent item recommendations that boost customer engagement and conversions. You’ll also learn how to enable personalized recommendations in NetSuite CRM and SuiteCommerce”
- Developing on SuiteCommerce – Advanced Tips & Tricks: if you are a NetSuite developer this is a must to learn troubleshooting techniques, tips on how to improve website performance as well as taking a deep dive into Commerce extensions.
- Want to Get Paid Fast? Make It Easy: introductory level session aimed to provide a glance on how to optimize and automate payment processes. “Using new features in NetSuite Pay, in conjunction with SuiteCommerce MyAccount and Payment Link, you can accept payments, enable reordering and allow for complete self-service online account management. These tools will streamline the payments process and provide your customers with the digital experience they’ve come to expect from modern businesses.”
- B2B Ecommerce Strategies That Win Over Business Buyers: an interesting aspect about this session is that it is a customer integrated panel in which you will get the chance to learn how other B2B companies faced their challenges and were able to successfully adapt.
On Air SuiteWorld 2022 Catalog Picks
No matter where you are, there is always a session you can attend with SuiteWorld On Air and below, we wanted to list our top picks.
- How to Get Your Ecommerce Web Store to Show Up In Search Results: the name of this session is pretty much self explanatory and, in our opinion, it’s a must for every eCommerce manager to learn the best techniques to improve the discoverability of a SuiteCommerce site. “Learn about helpful features built into NetSuite and SuiteCommerce, discover how to attract the new generation of buyers, and leave with actionable next steps for SEO success.”
- Are You Ready for the Buyer-Driven Sales Revolution?: interesting session by Steve Goldberg and Laralyn Ellsworth in which the changes and challenges on how to grow B2B eCommerce will be analyzed. “ In this session, we will take you through the changes now underway and reveal how you can be ready for buyer-led, digital-first buying processes with NetSuite Commerce and CRM.”
Now that you already know which are our favorites, please check out the Session Catalog here and find those sessions that best fit your interests. The Agenda Builder is already up and running so you can start planning and scheduling your events here.