In a fast moving and dynamic context in which change and evolution are the only constants, we get the importance of providing high quality services that can help our Clients always stay ahead of the game.
Today, having an eCommerce site is a must for almost anyone that’s willing to sell a product or service. Long gone are those days in which being able to sell online was a nice to have or a cool addition to the sales channel.
Options are endless and access to building an eCommerce site is widespread at the moment. But still, companies face some restraints when trying to build their sites. At UnlockCommerce, we understand that one of the main restrictions is time. Companies do not have time to wait for things to happen, aka their eCommerce site to be up and running, they need results right away.
Since we are always seeking for new ways of fulfilling the needs of our Clients, we offer what we call “A.A.A. Implementations” for SuiteCommerce and SuiteCommerce Advanced Implementations.
What is A.A.A. Implementation?
A.A.A. Implementation is the given name for a standardized process we’ve designed with the objective of maximizing value. Main idea is to reduce to the possible minimum the time that it takes to launch a new Commerce Site, setting our target for it to be less than 60 days.
Process includes the implementation of our unique UnlockCommerce Theme which was built in house taking into consideration latest trends in the B2B industry that can be fully customized to meet our Clients brand look and feel. Apart from being a Responsive Theme, our Unlock Theme integrates advanced performance standards.
While our UX Development Team works on the visual aspect of the Site, our Full Stack Developers work on getting all of the needed functionalities up and running. We offer a wide variety of extensions that are ready to be plugged into the Site which you can find listed later on this article.
In parallel, our Consultants work hand by hand with our Clients to make sure all the necessary settings are configured to get the most out of NetSuite. Personalization sessions include a thorough walkthrough the Setup Website Record, Configuration Record, Site Management Tools as well as CRM, Payments and Shipping settings.
With SuiteCommerce A.A.A. Implementation, we commit to deliver a rock-solid foundation for future enhancement, at speed. We think of it as the baseline that’s required to operate from where anything can be built. Our dedicated team of experts works in parallel to craft a multiphase strategic plan that ensures you meet customer expectations for a great online experience. At the end of the day, we’re here to bring your business vision to life on the SuiteCommerce platform.
Post-launch, our clients work with the same dedicated team that championed the commerce build to success – the people that know you, your business, and your code base – enabling them to enhance and iterate experiences rapidly, and achieve commerce goals faster than you thought possible.
Launch in 60 days. Easy upgrades. Long term success.
- Rapid Implementation: A.A.A. ready-made functionalities, combined with our iterative processes, form a framework that reduces testing and ongoing development efforts to enable faster speed-to-market.
- Minimized Risk: AAA is thoroughly tested across breakpoints to ensure performance on virtually every platform and device for clients across industries. We use repeatable processes that help drive predictable results to mitigate unforeseen costs associated with errors.
- Foundation for Future Success: Designed with the future in mind. AAA can be easily scaled and extended to match any business requirements, in line with your commerce channel growth, market demands, and ever-evolving customer needs.
- Lower Total Cost of Ownership: Momentum delivers overall efficiencies that enable us to offer implementations at a competitive rate. Pre-configurations mean sites are much quicker and cost-effective to launch, with additional, scaled experiences even more so.
Possibilities are endless
All of the features of SuiteCommerce will be configured by our Team, plus this additional functionality designed to address the needs of business buyers:
- SEO Migration: We’ll provide guidance to help you maintain your search rankings.
- Personalized Catalog Views: We’ll help you configure and publish different products/catalogs to different customers.
- Product Comparisons: Create a comparison table of multiple products.
- Inventory Display: Provide real-time inventory information to buyers on your web store.
- Grid Order: Display up to two matrix items as a grid. Once the quantity is entered for each matrix item, everything is added to the cart in a single click and the sales order is populated with the individual lines.
- Product Lead Time: Display an estimated wait time until an out-of-stock product is in stock.
- Item Badges: Visual icon to identify an item as New, On Sale, Best Seller, etc.
- Back in Stock Notification: Buyers can sign up on your web store to receive back-in-stock notifications for items that were temporarily unavailable.
- Strike-through Pricing: Display different price levels, like List and Dealer pricing for Items.
- Contact Form: Online Form Template provided to capture requests such as product inquiries or dealer registrations.
- Size Chart: Provide size/fit information relevant to each product on the product detail page. The Size Chart will appear in a modal popup.
- Informational Pages: Templates for “About Us”, “Contact Us”, “404” and “Terms and Conditions” pages.
Along with your site implementation, these advanced extensions are available to help you operate and optimize your business:
- Multi Add to Cart: Allows you to add more than one product to your shopping cart with one click.
- Guided Selling: Allows customers to browse your catalog by Year/Make/Model attributes or your own.
- Advanced Blog: Publish content and communicate your brand news using this extension.
- Questions and Answers: Allow customers to ask Product questions and have your staff reply to these. Generates trust and adds a community component to your web store.
- Clear Cart: Allows customers to clear the entire cart with one click.
- Advanced Slideshow: Display your main announcements and promotions in your home page with this sophisticated slideshow extension.
As we pointed, possibilities are endless within the Commerce A.A.A. Implementation service and are a great starting point for launching your Commerce Site. If you are curious about how any of the mentioned features exactly work, you can take a look at our Demo Site.
Don’t hesitate to contact us to learn more about how we can work together to take your Commerce Site to the next level.